Smeckers

Having decided to make their first purchases, Janos and Adi, with Jannes and David and I, went in search of sunglasses... smecker sunglasses to be specific (smecker is a Yiddish term, Jannes just informed me... the word means sneaky, a little ghetto/cool). They were successful and I decided to use having an additional adult around to get in the picture!

4 Comments:
Oh my gosh! LOVE the sunglasses! Are these 2 guys handsome or what?!
Nancy
i'm amazed at your blog and enjoyed reading it this morning. Paula showed me how to get it, including the address on her message this morning. You look like you enjoy the work and that is teriffic. love ya.
grandpa and carol
Bethany -- I Miss You!! I have missed your phone calls, and can't get e-mail where I live!!! They shut down all residence e-mail on campus due to viruses -- this has happened so many times, it's not even funny. Anyway, I was able to find your phone number and tried to call a couple of times Wednes. night but it was busy. Just wanted you to know I was here and thinking of you!!
Okay that last comment was not meant to be anonymous -- it's me, Angie:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home