Name:
Location: Back in Romania!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Our First Day of Kindergarten



We're not excited at all...really! Daniela, Sergiu and Fanel

Monday morning was Day One of the school year for the little ones of the house. Although the plan was to meet at the house and go with the kids to school, there were no taxis to be found at 7:30 in the morning. AGGGGHH! When one finally arrived, I went straight to school and waited for them there. All three kids are in the same class with a teacher that is well liked by the foundation. So far, so good...each have positive things to say about school and I think the added structure to their day is fabulous! Already I am seeing a softening in Daniela's toughness, she is more willing to be a little girl instead of the one in charge of the house (this is a change I am soooo thankful for...). One strange thing is that for two weeks kindergarten is in the morning, and then we switch to two weeks in the afternoon. Umm, ok. Why? But why ask silly questions?

Right off the bat, the kids were into the toys in the room and exploring.

This is what a Romanian classroom looks like...I was more pleased with what I saw than I expected to be...Sergiu inside exploring.


Please pray for mental catch-ups and a good school experience for each of these kiddos...thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at those CUTIES!

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited you have this website! I am one of Sergui's sponsors (I met him this summer with the group from Florida) and I never get to see pictures of him!! I'm SO excited!! My email address is Megela15@msn.com if you have any more pictures.
PS...Tell Angela I said Hi =)

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home