Computer programmer I am not...
...but I am quite pleased to say that now both Angela and Kelly Hornsby's blogs are linked from this page (see the right column under LINKS). Also, I changed a setting so anyone can post a message, not just those who have "signed-up". So... please feel free to post a comment!

1 Comments:
Dear Bethany,
I'm so excited for you that you finally made it! I hope everything goes well, seems you're already having lots of fun with the kiddos. BTW, I went home to Germany in October, and wouldn't you believe it, my aunt made sarmale especially for me (she confused my favorite dish with my brother's), just when I thought I finally got away from it... Anyway, enjoy your time, let me know if I can help in any way - Hug, Dee
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home