a day in the life
The frost freeze feature doesn't exist in Romania yet, and I am sad to say that since Americans have lived here in this apartment, it has not been defrosted. Thus, there is a growth of the small ice burg in my fridge.
The before shot:

(I have new found respect for ice burgs) After several hours of boiling water left in a closed and turned off refrigerator, I added the hairdryer and my friend went after it with a knife. Whew! As you can see by the FULL sink, we won.

The after shot: (who knew it was such a big fridge?!)
The before shot:

(I have new found respect for ice burgs) After several hours of boiling water left in a closed and turned off refrigerator, I added the hairdryer and my friend went after it with a knife. Whew! As you can see by the FULL sink, we won.

The after shot: (who knew it was such a big fridge?!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home