Cosmina
Today I got to visit a young friend... a little girl named Cosmina that I had known in Ludus at the hospital there. She was brought in by a organization from New Zealand to their group home in Targu Mures called Casa Kiwi in May and boy, oh boy! has she changed. She was a clingly, sad child in the hospital, but here she was excited to show off her counting skills, (1,2,3,5!) and to be in charge!
Cosmina (with longer hair) and I

Rosa and Coco, as she is nicknamed

She is one of 6 kids, all about the same age, living here at Casa Kiwi. One of the boys living there now is about to be adopted (nationally, international adoption is still closed) soon and in his place will come another child that I knew from Ludus, so I think I will be back!
Cosmina (with longer hair) and I

Rosa and Coco, as she is nicknamed

She is one of 6 kids, all about the same age, living here at Casa Kiwi. One of the boys living there now is about to be adopted (nationally, international adoption is still closed) soon and in his place will come another child that I knew from Ludus, so I think I will be back!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home