Name:
Location: Back in Romania!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Allow me a few introductions, please

I had an oh-so-brief trip to the US recently... I wouldn't recommend jetting across the world to a location 6 hours time different for 4 days and then coming back, but this was an important trip for me.

Let me share with you some of the important people in my life

My dad and I:


This is Grandama Carol:



This fun shot was taken when my brother plainly stated that he wanted to take a picture in front of the dishwasher and you can see what happened:
my siblings, Brian and Christie



The only picture I have with my dad's wife, Susan, is one on the beach where the wind was realllly blowing (hair everywhere!!) and so I am making a decisive move to not publish a picture where neither of us are looking our best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home