Name:
Location: Back in Romania!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Orange

Ok, I live in a place that often seems to be lacking in excitement and entertainment. This probably shouldn't qualify for the blog, but it made me laugh and that's important. Back ground information: I took a bath today and while I soaked, I read a book. Afterwards, I decided to wash my big orange robe. I should add that the water from the washing machine drains into the tub during the drain cycles. I walk into the bathroom later to grab something and this is what I see:



I just "previewed" it and it made me laugh again. It looks like a witches brew!

Yes, although this robe has been washed several times before, apparently it is still letting off orange and since the stopper for the bathtub refound it's spot, I had orange bathwater collection in the tub!

Just a little life update!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh...ok...I thought you were going to say the water looked like this after you got out..yikes!
ha!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

even worse, I thought you were going to say it looked like this coming out of the faucet!! :)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home