Name:
Location: Back in Romania!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Home

This morning was the first day of school here in Romania. I went to see the kids off and then ran some errands. As I was driving, I saw a 40ish man wearing a well washed t-shirt that said "Born in the U.S.A."

Ok, maybe, but probably not!

I had to laugh, but wanted to yell "Yes I was and I am GLAD!" (Even more, I was born in Texas. Hallelujuah!) Just needin' to give a little shout-out to my home! Often I am asked "where are you from?" and I answer America, Texas. Most of the time I am asked about cowboys hats and horses (either through words or gestures)! Never thought I'd know the word for cowboy hat in Romanian!

This was forwarded to me... powerful and something to think about.

"In March, 2005, this song was performed at a Diamond Rio concert. They received an immediate standing ovation, and continue to do so every time they perform it! Sadly, major radio stations wouldn't play it because it was considered politically incorrect. Consequently, the song was never released to the public. Let us cease being the silent majority and join together -- not as a particular political party, but as Americans!

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO POST A LINK HERE? EVERYTHING I'VE DONE IS NOT WORKING!

Click here -----------> a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home