Name:
Location: Back in Romania!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Christmas in July!!

YES, I know it is August... but I am behind! Let me confess up front that I don't know the best way to do this...

We had a team from Biltmore Baptist here in July that went to camp with LOC kids. That is also the church that (through a brother/sister team from that church who visited RO last summer and at Christmas and the brother was back this summer as well) through several generous donations provided for ALL Casa Ana and Nadia kids to receive bikes. !!! WOW!

I had the kids over to my apartment to talk about camp for a bit and to hear from them what God had done that week and then to tell them what else God did that week. He provided for them to have bikes!

Here are a few just slightly excited pictures after the great announcement was made:


As everyone was yelling thank you, Fanel said "Thank You, God"



Daniel hugging the life out of Jannes!



Janos is thrilled!!

And here are some bike prep pics -- 19 bikes is a lot of bikes. It fills the whole room! And of course, we did have to sample the bikes, for safety purposes, you know.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Fanel, "Thank You, God!" He is so very good to us. "For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; NO GOOD THING does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless." It makes me cry to see the goodness of God toward those sweet children, and to think of His joyous smiles as He watched them receive His gift!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home