Princess Dinner
Princess Dinner was smaller this month as two of the four girls were not allowed to come due to poor behavorial choices. We went to Ana’s, a beautiful outdoor restaurant, a good location for sun-set watching. Sadly, the weather did not cooperate and we had to change tables to avoid rain.
We waited awhile to be rediscovered by the wait staff. During the time the girls asked to use the camera. They have quite the interest in taking pictures and here are a few self portraits.
Ibi

Laura

My salad ???!

We also added another orphan to the group… this one had four legs and a tail. I know, I know, cats don’t go on the table, but she was just cute. And who knew cats ate spaghetti?!
We waited awhile to be rediscovered by the wait staff. During the time the girls asked to use the camera. They have quite the interest in taking pictures and here are a few self portraits.
Ibi

Laura

My salad ???!

We also added another orphan to the group… this one had four legs and a tail. I know, I know, cats don’t go on the table, but she was just cute. And who knew cats ate spaghetti?!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home