The Weekend is a water park in town that the kids have visited a bunch, but I had managed to avoid, I mean, I was busy each time they went until now. Turns out to be a fun place!
Nothing better than splashing around!

Massages by Sergiu and Fanel for Bethany and Jannes. YEAH!
2 Comments:
Bethany,
I just read Kelly's blog. Know that I am praying for you and Jannes as you had much closer relationships with the kids than us. I can't believe Vasi is really gone. I knew it was only a matter of time before something happened but I really thought it would be a child falling down the stairs and breaking a bone not this. But I am praying that this will be just another example to the EU of how desperate Romania needs thier help. Praying for you and the children.
my email is onmission2816@yahoo.com keep in touch.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home