Name:
Location: Back in Romania!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Salon 6

This is the "Headbanger"... he had a mirror on this day and was LOVING looking at himself...he's checking out his hand in this one.



To be honest, I am not sure if this child is a girl or a boy, but I have bestowed the name Delightful on this child.... I think the picture explains enough.

Now I know! This is PetruĊ£a!



Gabi... look at those big, brown eyes! He's a bit freaked out by being held (isn't that awful...), but will eventually relax in my arms. He has a great smile and loves having his nose tweaked.



Jannes with "my" favorite baby from Salon 2, Nancy with the Headbanger and Gabi with a cutie from Salon 2 also. Gabi's baby was just changed into clothes from Trinity Lutheran Church in Roselle, IL and changed into a disposable diaper from money that was donated by Nancy's church and co-workers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home