VACATION
I love Romania. I want to know more than just the town I live in. I want my vacations to involve more than getting out of here. So I went with two friends to Bucharest and had a super wonderful time. I got to see many historical places, learn a bit more about the struggle of the Romanian people again communism, visited many lovely and peaceful parks, walked and walked and walked some more! I did stuff a bit different than most vacations….but this was just right. As one friend said, “I don’t feel like I ever need to go to Bucharest again…” meaning we did just about as much as we could do!


The Palace of the People ... Ceaucşescu's egomaniac building ... second largest administrative building in the world (about 1000 rooms), second to the Pentagon.


The Palace of the People ... Ceaucşescu's egomaniac building ... second largest administrative building in the world (about 1000 rooms), second to the Pentagon.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home