I have a bed!!
Ok, so I've had a mattress, but I am pleased beyond punch (is that really an expression?) to report that as of Monday, I also have a bed frame. I got my desk a week and a half earlier, so things are beginning to feel a bit like home. Settled. It's a good feeling.
Adi singing and holding the bed pieces as we drive.

Not only does he build marvelous pieces of furniture by hand, Gigi is also a gentleman. It felt a bit like Spring...and he picked the first flowers in his garden for me. The black paint on my hands is from picture frames I have painted for the black and white family photos.

David giving the bed the first try...it held him! That's a big headboard!
Adi singing and holding the bed pieces as we drive.

Not only does he build marvelous pieces of furniture by hand, Gigi is also a gentleman. It felt a bit like Spring...and he picked the first flowers in his garden for me. The black paint on my hands is from picture frames I have painted for the black and white family photos.

David giving the bed the first try...it held him! That's a big headboard!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home