Disco Teca Casa Nadia

Janos

Madalin
So this week, the older boys of the house asked if they could play their breakdance music on the CD player. I said that I needed to listen to the music to decide if it was ok and then I would let them know. Fortunately, the music is all without words so it is acceptable...it was after dinner and it was dark, so Daniel asked for the lanterna (flashlight) and let me tell you, between the lights off, music on, boys dancing their hearts out, strobe lights going on, it was like a disco teca in Casa Nadia. The boys really are quite good and after a few rounds, the watching female audience got up and joined in, including yours truly and the two mom's on duty!! But I must say the best moment of the night was our realization that the kids of Casa Ana (a mere 70 steps away) were at the windows watching us! The kids loved it!

A little family breakdance time

Fanel getting in on the fun!
1 Comments:
Woo Woo...bust a move!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home