Name:
Location: Back in Romania!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

What fun!

Gathering the snowball...and smiling for a picture! What a cutie! Sergiu...






Target practive aimed at Bethany!! (the guy in the middle is an Educator and Translator, Attila)



It 'tis with a big smile, I confess that I participated in my first snowball fight yesterday! Afternoons are becoming a time when Attila and I take kids outside to burn off some energy and just have fun together. After Thursday's snow and Friday melting there was enough left to make some fun balls of ammunition. It started with Sergiu, one of the youngest in the house. I would run away in mock fear and with great noise and he would get me! Then I started it with some of the older boys. I've much less practice playing with boys than with girls and I am learning how to play "harder", so to speak. They certainly throw those snowballs hard! What a great time of bonding and fun we had together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home