Name:
Location: Back in Romania!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

An Unexpected Visitor




To be honest, it's a glum morning. Just not feeling great about most things. Checked email (with a towel on my head), closed Hotmail, turned around and realized there was this lining of white on the stairway that I see across from my bloc. WHITE??!?! I dash to the window (and yes, I did dash!) and IT HAS SNOWED!!!! OH HAPPY DAY! It's so funny to me how often God meets my needs through nature. "Though your sins are like scarlett, they shall be made white as snow" (Isaiah 1:18). Oh, every once in awhile, I just need to be reminded I am FORGIVEN. Completely. And God sends snow. I am so excited!!

I took a few pictures to share. The first two picures are from the glassed-in patio of the trees between my blob and the next one. I love trees laced with snow, beautiful! The next one is also from the patio of a part of the city and the last one is the view from the small window in the living room. The round building you see is Second Baptist Church.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SNOW!!! How fun! I'm kind of missing snow right now since it is so close to Christmas..Enjoy it!
Build snowmen..go sledding...make snow angels..snow ice cream!

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No fair! We've been praying for snow for the past two weeks so we wouldn't have to go to school. Now that we're out on Christmas break, it'll snow 10 inches!

Missing you terribly but loving your posts!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home