Name:
Location: Back in Romania!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Such fun!

Elizabeth, Angela, B, Emily and Grant -- click for a larger picture !

A little more time with the Americans! We did some shopping that morning and then joined up again Monday evening to wrap the presents Emily and Grant brought for the kiddos of both houses! Christmas will come a little early to Casa Nadia and Casa Ana as they will each receive a new pair of pajama's, all the boys will receive remote control operated cars, the younger girls are getting baby dolls and the older girls are getting very trendy purses. Emily and Grant leave on Christmas Eve so at the Guys/Girls Night on Wednesday we will have the first round of Christmas! More pictures to come I am sure!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha! I see you are wearing those hats and gloves! Looks cold enough to actually be wearing 2 or 3 of each! Glad you are getting a little "American" time. How neat that they will get to be involved in giving gifts to the kiddos!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Mihai (Mike) said...

Hey Bethany! i have really enjoyed reading your blogs. I am in the process of setting one up myself. Oh, I miss those kiddos so much. If you ever see Misi or Traian (used to be in Bib Blue--not sure which group home)--give them a big hug for me. Sounds like you are having a ton of fun and learning a lot. We will have to get together when I get to RO fulltime (which could be late January). Ma bucor sa aud de la tine si ma rog pentru tine si lucrezul tau cu copiii acolo. Toti inainte!

Say hi to all my buddies there,
Mihai in MinnesOOOOta!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home