First Grade Christmas Program
Margareta in pink, Ibi in white, Claudia in blue jeans jacket & good ole' Mos Craciun
Real smiles! Claudia from Casa AnaI got to go to 2 of my girls school program tonight. The class all stood up in front of the room with the parents in the desks, and the teacher introduced and welcomed us and then there was a knock at the door... it is Mos Craciun! (Santa Claus!) Each child said a poem or sang a song to him and he gave them a gift bag. My two girls are actually sisters (all 4 girls in my house are related) and one of Angela's girls is in the same class. I was so glad to be there taking pictures of all of them. They were so proud to have their pictures taken and as a side note, the parents there were using film cameras. Now I am a film camera lover at heart. That said, I was glad to take pictures of the girls with their friends on my digital and be able to show them the picture immediately. For once, these orphans got to experience something positive first. It is sweet to know these 20 kids from both houses and have relationships with all of them. Angela's Claudia has been so slow to trust anyone and tonight she was almost sweet with me and definetly gave me real smiles for her pictures. I love it! Sweet times.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home